cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
jeff
325 Views, 0 Replies

ADN Team

I know the ADN team is a small team and support numerous very large API, and on top of that are busy with supporting ADN members, but

In the last year or so have really noticed a effort to create a better environment for AutoCAD programmers.

From little things like ADN team members posting on forums on the weekend or visiting other forums to add input, GitHib repositories, and more obvious things like ADN blog.

I know there is only a handful of you guys and your primary job requirements are for supporting ADN members, but wanted you know that it has not gone unnoticed and is appreciated the efforts put forth for creating a better environment for AutoCAD development for ADN and non ADN members.

Just wish Autodesk would provide more resources to allow you guys to keep making it better.

The more resources put in making a API low barrier and easier for 3rd party developers is a win for both software company and developers. The more developers creating content with your API the more functionality for customers to use. Autodesks have more developers that they do not have to pay. 3rd party developers will fill requiments for compianes needs that are very specific. Customers are able to find huge variety of tools to help their workflow.

Just wanted to say thanks guys for going beyond your responsibilites and all this started around the time Stephon took over so I guess we will have to throw some blame his way. 

You can also find your answers @ TheSwamp
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost