MotionBuilder Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s MotionBuilder Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular MotionBuilder topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motion Gizmo position is incorrect at times

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
vansoftware
315 Views, 0 Replies

Motion Gizmo position is incorrect at times

Hi there.. I'm writing this on behalf of one of our users.

He showed me the error and I will try to explain as best as I can.

He has a subject where he selects the hand, elbow, etc on a particular frame (seems random, not any specific frame) and when he clicks on the right panel and selects that area node (hand for example), the motion gizmo appears on the hand, but its not centered.. sometimes it will be out of position, even very slightly.

As soon as he clicks on the gizmo and makes an adjustment and releases the mouse click, the gizmo snaps back to the correct centered position.

As I mentioned this is fairly random. Some frames it does not occur, and some motion points it does not occur, but then on others it does.. I saw it happen on the shoulder, head, hand etc..

Could this be a bug?  It is a very new installation and this user hasn't experienced any other issues. I have installed 2014 version on another user system and he doesn't experience this phenomenon. I have checked and both users are fully up to date.

Thank you for any ideas!

If needed, I could get him to take a screenie and post it.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report