MotionBuilder Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s MotionBuilder Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular MotionBuilder topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB invisible rotation?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
370 Views, 3 Replies

MB invisible rotation?

I can't seem to rotate the axsis in the viewer space window. This all started in MB 2014 recently, this didn't happen to me before. I reinstalled and uninstall motionbuilder 2014 nothing changes for me. I even installed MB 2015, same thing. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?.... cause I don't know what else to do now. Scale and move tool are fine. i can rotate but i can't see what I'm doing properlyScreen Shot 2014-04-27 at 2.45.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 2.46.10 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Does anyone know how to fix this problem... autodesk motion bug? I just can't see xyz rotate axis.

Message 3 of 4
doodski

need more information, looks like you have a control rig and the rotation is locked out somehow, check your Fcurves... are there any attributes highlighted in red? 

Message 4 of 4
doodski

also, if you're in selection mode, you'll have to turn up the Rotation Ik blend to 100 percent to be able to access rotation, or alternatively change to body part mode. Sorry if this is redundant info but I'm just shootin' from the hip here. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report