Community
Maya Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create polygons

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
haven.dasilva
865 Views, 0 Replies

Can't create polygons

So basically when I click on the different polygon shape boxes, then click and drag on the grid, two things happen, and neither of them are what is supposed to happen. The first thing it does is drag out a flat selection rectangle that is not in sync with the grid angle, and then it drops a simple, small version of the polygon I created. 

Normally I click the shape box, drag on the grid where I want it, first creating space, and then depth. It works fine for everyone else in the class, and the teachers can't figure out what's wrong with mine. It worked fine for the first week or so, and I didn't change any settings. Then one day it just started doing this. I've uninstalled Maya and deleted the preferences, reinstalled it, and nothing has changed. 

I'm running Maya 2014 on a Macbook Pro, and I'm in a Game Art course so I have projects that I really need to work on. I'm kind of running out of time so this is a bit of a dilemma. Any insight would be greatly appreciated ASAP. Thanks. 😕

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report