Community
Mockup 360 Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mockup 360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mockup 360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decals

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cmcconnell
1119 Views, 0 Replies

Decals

Are decals supported? Mine are not showing up...

Mechanix Design Solutions inc.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
liang_chen
in reply to: cmcconnell

Thanks for reporting issue to us.

Currently, there is an open issue in our issue tracking system, that decal is not supported.

We are working on it and try to get a fix ASAP

Thanks

Fred

Fred Chen
SQA Engineer
Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
cmcconnell
in reply to: liang_chen

Ok thanks.

Mechanix Design Solutions inc.
Message 4 of 5
Kieran_99
in reply to: liang_chen

Kierans story I need help with my decals because my bottle is 10x smaller than my label but when i made it bigger it glitched out and i am very angry than there is not an enlarger tool so you can just make it 10x bigger so my label fits perfect so i am not satisfied with this companies product so i would like your help on how to make this bigger so i can use my label because this is my AVU (Added Value Unit) and i need this for my qualifications but since i cant enlarge i will probibly fail the AVU and it will be all your fault so as i said i am very unhappy with this product and it isnt to my satisfaction thank you and you better reply otherwise i will be a very angry customern and will boycot this program and never use it again. from Kieran and the rest if my class Thanks your autodesk will not allow me to decal my label onto my curved bottle fix this blimming problem From Tanisha and Rachel
Message 5 of 5
luciacasu
in reply to: Kieran_99

Hi Kieran, sorry to hear about the issues with Decals. Are you trying to use the decals command in Inventor or are you referring to the fact that Mockup360 doesn't show decals created in Inventor? In Inventor, you can resize the bitmap in the sketch before using it for the decal feature; select the bounding box geometry and drag it to resize or move/rotate. Hope this helps, Lucia Casu DLS/MFG development

Lucia Casu

Fusion360 Development

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report