Mechanical Desktop

Contributor psm
Contributor
psm
Message 1 of 1 (230 Views)

Sketch disappear in MDT2009

230 Views, 0 Replies
01-25-2011 04:48 AM

Same problem new thread. Sitting with a new Dell M4500-W7-64 bit and have to restart my models after changing a sketch thrice. For each new Nvidia update increased the number of times I can change my sketch increase with one.

It works something better if I work with the screen on my laptop. But when I dock the 30 " 2560x1600 screen, I get crazy.

Attach a screenshot showing what happens. When I try to pull the gripp does not change the sketch and I must restart MDT. The only consolation now is that the SSD drive starting MDT at 5 sec.

I have been in contact with the support and the only help I get is that he is sad because it does not work.

We have paid 9 AIS license for five years and has had one visit from a "talker" from Autodesk. 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community