Mechanical Desktop

jclark
Message 1 of 3 (1,346 Views)

Node & Line Visibility

1346 Views, 2 Replies
08-20-2012 01:08 PM

Hello:

Can anyone direct me to post that may have solved my problem, or give me some guidence.

I'm currently using MDT 2009, and XP Pro. I've created my model and have added nodes and lines to the model. In paper space I've dimensioned to the nodes in my model, suddenly the nodes disappear in model space. The dimensions in paper space are still there but the nodes are not visible in model space. I have tech support with my subscription, but MDT 2009 is no longer supported. Stephen Bessette at Autodesk was kind enough to suggest a "Clean Purge", I did this procedure twice but the nodes and lines still do not appear in my model. Does anyone have any suggeestions?

Thanks

Jclark

*Pro
ampster
Message 2 of 3 (1,344 Views)

Re: Node & Line Visibility

08-20-2012 01:22 PM in reply to: jclark

just a guess, is there a pdmode variable in MDT?

In reg Acad, I've adjusted pdmode to equal 3 in order to see points/nodes at times.  Not sure if that's available in MDT or not.

Jamie-Lyn
Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)

Re: Node & Line Visibility

11-20-2013 05:41 PM in reply to: ampster

On the command line "ddptype" brings up a dialogue box

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community