Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mechanical Desktop repair

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ed.galicki
2115 Views, 1 Reply

Mechanical Desktop repair

My version of Mechanical Desktop 2009 has started showing errors and will not function - I tried to find a repair function and the disk does not have the category on the Inventor Suite set or on the Mechanical Desktop set I had to request to get. If I try to install from the disks the install says I already have a newer version so there is no option to reinstall - and the repair function from the Inventor suite set did not fix the MDT install.

Is there any way to repair the MDT install? I would appreciate any help figuring this out. I am stuck.

Thanks

Ed Galicki

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
JDMather
in reply to: ed.galicki

If you go into Windows Control Panel and right click on MDT you should get a Repair option.

If that doesn't work search Google for Autodesk Clean Uninstall instructions.

When you get it re-installed and operating correctly be sure to set a Windows Restore Point so that if this happens again you only need to do a Restore to an earlier date when all was working.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report