Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
jstraitiff
86 Views, 3 Replies

MDT2004???

Boy am I out of the loop. I haven't been on the discussion groups for a while (I like the new look) and I didn't even notice a new Mechanical Desktop product. I have a subscription and have been given the Inventor seris 6 but it has MDT6 in it. Whats up with MDT2004? By the looks of the discussion group people have been using it for about a year. Did I go through a time warp????
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cadsysmgr
in reply to: jstraitiff

Time warp is a mild comment, the present Mechanical Desktop 2004DX is the second release in the 2004 family.

You missed Inventor Series 6, 7 and 8 it appears.

And guess what, Inventor Series 9 should release this summer and that will most likely have MDT 2005, since AutoCad 2005 is shipping now.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

The most drag of after MDT2002 releases that you can not use a lots of handy third part apps such as ARX, LISP or others. Maybe MDT2004 will do that? Al "cadsysmgr" wrote in message news:25435601.1080830626322.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Time warp is a mild comment, the present Mechanical Desktop 2004DX is the second release in the 2004 family. > > You missed Inventor Series 6, 7 and 8 it appears. > > And guess what, Inventor Series 9 should release this summer and that will most likely have MDT 2005, since AutoCad 2005 is shipping now.
Message 4 of 4
jstraitiff

I just can't keep up. Give me my drawing board and scale back, I'm going old school.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report