Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDT 2009 Unhandled exception on Open

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ThomasSwanson
1025 Views, 2 Replies

MDT 2009 Unhandled exception on Open

Hello,

I am running Windows 7 64 bit  and have all three service packs in stalled for Mechanical Desktop 2009.  The machine has a Nividia GEforce GTX 650 Ti card.  I have updated it to the current drivers from Nvidia and did a repair on MDT 2009.

The problem is that at random times when opening files I get an unhandled exception error.  See attached error message.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jessica.t
in reply to: ThomasSwanson

Hi Thomas,

Unhandled exception errors can be tricky but the good news is that we have quite a bit of material to help with the troubleshooting. Smiley Happy

Here is an Autodesk published article to resolve the issue. This thread contains troubleshooting steps and a community based solution to the same error and our Up & Ready Support Blog also published an article.

Please review this material and let me know if this resolves your issue or if the error persists.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 3
ThomasSwanson
in reply to: jessica.t

Hello Jessica,

Reading over the links that you sent a lot of them deal with the program crashing on launch.   I am not having that problem.   It will launch the program 100% of the time no problem.  I then can open my first assembly and begin working.  The unhandled exception shows up when I try to open any addational files from within the program.  I click on the open button on the ribbon and before the browse window appears the error message that I attached above appears.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report