Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDT 2009 + INV 2010 - LICENSE PROBLEMS

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
CARLOCOM
714 Views, 4 Replies

MDT 2009 + INV 2010 - LICENSE PROBLEMS

Hi everybody,

Last years, we bought six floating licenses of MDT 2009+INV 2010. Boths software run without problems on our workstation in the same time. After 4 months we decided to upgraded INV 2009 to INV 2010 and immediality we had the this problem. When I want run MDT 2009 and INV 2010 in the same time (ex. to convert/inport MDT file to INV) the workstation use TWO licenses.That is a big problem for us, because I must ask at a cad operator to close his sofware CAD.... Can somebody help me?

Tanks

Carlo
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sjbosley
in reply to: CARLOCOM

Carlo
If you open a support request with Autodesk support team they can resolve this for you.
Thanks
Simon Bosley
Message 3 of 5
CARLOCOM

Six month ago, I've open a support request with my Autodesk authorized retailer. I've still no a offical answers. We are very angry for this un-resolve proplem.... Please, can you help me...

Thanks

Carlo
Message 4 of 5
sjbosley

Hi Carlo
Could you let me know the name of your company, your reseller and how I can contact you. If you don't want to publish it on this thread then consider updating your profile. As soon as I have this information I will follow up on your behalf.

Simon Bosley
Program Manager, Autodesk
Message 5 of 5
CARLOCOM

Hi Simon,

sorry, but I've a little problem...Where can I update my profile for give you company name and reseller?

Thanks

Carlo

(perhaps site setting on the top of page next to Edit Account...?)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report