Mechanical Desktop

Reply
*Pinks, Kevin
Message 1 of 5 (45 Views)

Hatching Iso Views!

45 Views, 4 Replies
08-10-2001 03:04 AM
How would I hatch an isometric view? I tried going unnder Mech
Options/Drawing, selecting hatch in iso view,but still no hatchinng. I tried
changing the scale...still no hatching?
Please help
Kev
*Stephen
Message 2 of 5 (45 Views)

Re: Hatching Iso Views!

08-12-2001 06:57 AM in reply to: *Pinks, Kevin
I assume you are talking about a sectioned iso view, got to:
Desktop Browser - Select the view- right click- edit-
In the Edit Drawing View, select Section Tab and tick
the hatch box.

Steve


Kevin Pinks wrote:

> How would I hatch an isometric view? I tried going unnder Mech
> Options/Drawing, selecting hatch in iso view,but still no hatchinng. I tried
> changing the scale...still no hatching?
> Please help
> Kev
*Pinks, Kevin
Message 3 of 5 (45 Views)

Re:

08-14-2001 10:03 AM in reply to: *Pinks, Kevin
Hi Stephen, seems to me I tried that and nothing happened?
Stephen wrote in message
news:3B76FBCF.F12F3E9E@minerals.csiro.au...
> I assume you are talking about a sectioned iso view, got to:
> Desktop Browser - Select the view- right click- edit-
> In the Edit Drawing View, select Section Tab and tick
> the hatch box.
>
> Steve
>
>
> Kevin Pinks wrote:
>
> > How would I hatch an isometric view? I tried going unnder Mech
> > Options/Drawing, selecting hatch in iso view,but still no hatchinng. I
tried
> > changing the scale...still no hatching?
> > Please help
> > Kev
>
Contributor
Abruckel
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎08-16-2001
Message 4 of 5 (45 Views)

Re:

08-15-2001 02:59 AM in reply to: *Pinks, Kevin
try checking or unchecking the hide obscured hatch box.
*Stephen
Message 5 of 5 (45 Views)

Re:

08-15-2001 07:17 AM in reply to: *Pinks, Kevin
Kevin,

Works OK for me. The hide obscure hatch is unchecked when i do it.
You may need to update the view after doing it, other than that????

Stephen

Kevin Pinks wrote:

> Hi Stephen, seems to me I tried that and nothing happened?
> Stephen wrote in message
> news:3B76FBCF.F12F3E9E@minerals.csiro.au...
> > I assume you are talking about a sectioned iso view, got to:
> > Desktop Browser - Select the view- right click- edit-
> > In the Edit Drawing View, select Section Tab and tick
> > the hatch box.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> >
> > Kevin Pinks wrote:
> >
> > > How would I hatch an isometric view? I tried going unnder Mech
> > > Options/Drawing, selecting hatch in iso view,but still no hatchinng. I
> tried
> > > changing the scale...still no hatching?
> > > Please help
> > > Kev
> >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community