Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details
Mechanical Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error - Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0020 Exception at 57a09aa1h

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ADecker
2545 Views, 6 Replies

Fatal Error - Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0020 Exception at 57a09aa1h

Hi,

I need some help or information. Whenever I try to create a sketch layer in my part, I get the error 'Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0020 Exception at 57a09aa1h'. I tried the file on several installations, but the error remains the same.
The part is rather complex; may this be a reason? Or is the whole file corrupted?

Greetings from Germany,

Achim
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ADecker

Achim, Two things. What does the command AMVER report on your installation? If you start MDT, then run AMOPTIONS|Preferences and change the Desktop Auditing setting to 'Always', then open the drawing do you still get the crash? -- Mike Dickason Developer Manufacturing Solutions Division Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
Sittichai

Dear Mike.
I got the problem same as german guy . This file is important with me may I request you give more for more detail to slove it . By the wsy I had attach my problem file for you too.
Best regard
Sittichai , Thailand
Message 4 of 7
Sittichai

Dear ADecker
Can you solve the problem ? I got the same problem with you of you cleared please advice me .
Thank you
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

The file opens fine here, with 8 errors detected (audit). You might try amrecover on the file. Per Engberg P.S. I'm attaching the file after the errors have been corrected. "Sittichai" wrote in message news:17945454.1079977875603.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Dear Mike. > I got the problem same as german guy . This file is important with me may I request you give more for more detail to slove it . By the wsy I had attach my problem file for you too. > Best regard > Sittichai , Thailand
Message 6 of 7
akomeans

I have FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0020 Exception at e77e1dc7h/e1ca1dc7h

Message 7 of 7
akomeans

Hi, i can help your problems, be sure to follow all of this instrutions listed below:

1.) Clean uninstalled Autocad (you can search in autodesk websites or in google related)

2.) Delete autodesk content in Control panel- programs and files-unstalled-file Autodesk Content.

Note: Uninstall all Autodesk Content and  Programs before the AUTODESK AUTODESK  AUTOCAD.exe Files.

3.) UPDATE DRIVER ATI RADEON.. goto ati website and fill all the driver's information that you had, then download the recommended drivers......NvIDIA...go same with Ati.

4.) VERY IMPORTANT IS:   UPDATE the .NET FRAMEWORK to 4.5( LATEST FRAMEWORK...2013 just simply search and download. its free...

NOTE: RESTART / REBOOT PC BEFORE INSTALLING AUTOCAD to MAKE CHANGES TO THE SYSTEM.. do it even if computer system will not prompted to do reboot.

5.) while installing Autocad, be sure firewall are OFF........and...ANTI-VIRUS is also disable....(it may cause to block one of those files that is why FATAL ERROR occur..

6.) After all of this is followed clearly....you can turn on your temporary disable software..

7.)  HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

Greetings From Philippines..........renotalz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report