Community
Maya LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turtle batch and preview crash

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cchamplong
801 Views, 2 Replies

Turtle batch and preview crash

Hi,

we bought 2 Maya license for the studio.

After many use of turtle and batch tool, one scene crash maya after the begining of rendering.

After many test (cleanup, suppress geometry ...) we do not find the matter.

Somenone have the same probleme ?

Thanks

Christophe

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ThomasPasieka
in reply to: cchamplong

Never had that issue nor did I hear of it before. Maybe try to copy all scene content to a new scene/document and see if it helps? (Might be worth a shot).

https://www.artstation.com/thomaspasieka
Message 3 of 3
paulkind
in reply to: cchamplong

Hey, so to clarify, once you hid some of the geometry the bake worked ok?

Can you give a more detailed explanation of the problem?  Im a bit confused as to the issue. 

IF you were able to hide geometry and it worked ok, maybe some of the objects have problems?  You may wish to try selectively hiding stuff till you find the object causing the problem.  There may be a bad node or something misbehaving.  Alternatively you can attach the model and I can take a look at it for you.

Areas of Expertise - MayaLT : Mudbox : 3DS Max : Inventor : Game Dev
Follow me on Twitter : @paulkind3d

Please remember to give kudos freely and mark acceptable answers as solved!

PLEASE do not send me private messages unless asked to do so. If you have a question, start a thread, and ask me on the public forums where answering your question may help others.

Did you know there was a YouTube learning channel for Autodesk Games? New videos are posted regularly with all sorts of content relative to Stingray, Maya/MayaLT, 3DS Max, and other game related tools. Get your game on @ https://www.youtube.com/user/autodeskgameshowtos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report