Community
Maya LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu items missing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jikito
371 Views, 3 Replies

Menu items missing

Greetings, I purchased a subscription to maya LTthtough steam, and noticed some of the menu items are missing. Sure, I see File, Edit, Modify, Create. But some of the items are missing. Noteably "Normals". also there is no preferances menu that can be found to reset preferances. I uninstalled, reinstalled, and tried everything I can think of. IS anyone else having this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
paulkind
in reply to: jikito

Would you mind sending a screen shot?  Are you sure your dropdown tab is set to the appropriate type....  ie: polygons

Those drop downs will change what menus appear at the top.

Areas of Expertise - MayaLT : Mudbox : 3DS Max : Inventor : Game Dev
Follow me on Twitter : @paulkind3d

Please remember to give kudos freely and mark acceptable answers as solved!

PLEASE do not send me private messages unless asked to do so. If you have a question, start a thread, and ask me on the public forums where answering your question may help others.

Did you know there was a YouTube learning channel for Autodesk Games? New videos are posted regularly with all sorts of content relative to Stingray, Maya/MayaLT, 3DS Max, and other game related tools. Get your game on @ https://www.youtube.com/user/autodeskgameshowtos
Message 3 of 4
paulkind
in reply to: jikito

I just thought i would attach a screen shot to clarify..

Please let me know if this resolves your issue. 😃

Paul

PLEASE do not send me private messages unless asked to do so. If you have a question, start a thread, and ask me on the public forums where answering your question may help others.

Did you know there was a YouTube learning channel for Autodesk Games? New videos are posted regularly with all sorts of content relative to Stingray, Maya/MayaLT, 3DS Max, and other game related tools. Get your game on @ https://www.youtube.com/user/autodeskgameshowtos
Message 4 of 4
paulkind
in reply to: paulkind

If the above posts have resolved this issue, would you mind marking this thread as answered?  If you are still having trouble, please do post your current status, i was just checking up on you and saw that no replies were forthcomming so I figure you either solved the issue or nuked your computer 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report