Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error: CryTools CryEngine (Slowing Down Maya)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
982 Views, 1 Reply

Fatal Error: CryTools CryEngine (Slowing Down Maya)

Hi Everyone, I have Maya 2015 SP1 installed on my laptop. I used to have Maya 2014 SP4 installed including CryEngine 3.5.7 installed with the CryTools installed for Maya. I uninstalled the tools and plug-ins. I also uninstalled Maya 2014 which was getting the same error in the output window at startup. For some reason even after uninstalling Maya 2014 and CryEngine completely. I am still getting the error in the output window at startup for Maya 2015. It's also making it a lot slower than it used to. Maya 2014-15 used to be fast like I could click on Open File button and the window would open almost instintly but now it takes more like 20 seconds. How can I get rid of this error completely? Thanks for reading.

Here's the details of the error I get in the output window:

*** Fatal Error: Failed creating shelf directory: //fs1/TECHART/Tools/CryMayaTools/shelves

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
bartonek
in reply to: Anonymous

Go to your environment variables and you will find there a variable you need to delete, in the user variable section.. You won't miss it, due to the "//fs1/TECHART/Tools/CryMayaTools/shelves" in the name..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report