Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matchmoving forums, questions, mentors, etc.?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
niqo
279 Views, 0 Replies

Matchmoving forums, questions, mentors, etc.?

Hi All,

I am curious if there are other "underground" forums out there that are able to give tutorials, insider secrets, tip, tricks, and the like to matchmoving enthusiasts. I have a lot of specific questions to ask like:
Why is there always sliding in my shots even if I know the tracking points are solid?

Why if I have a solid track (no clicks, pops etc) do things not align correctly.

How come in one frame everything seems to be aligned, but when I go to add 3d elements things never line up?

How do you go about getting survey information for things filmed inside your plate?

What is needed on a matchmover demo reel?

I have been working in 3d for quite some time now, with a bachelors degree, but I am still unable to find work doing matchmoving, rig removal, etc? What am I possible doing wrong? I know these are very specific questions, I am not expecting these all answered by the forum, but if someone wants to mentor me/gear me in the right direction I would be much appreciated. I have the want and drive to succeed, along with the work ethic, I just feel like I am running around in circles and nowhere to find answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report