Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matchmover not working, error 25

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
chocotrucco
1131 Views, 8 Replies

Matchmover not working, error 25

Hi,
I just bought Maya 2013, yay!, but Matchmover is not working, is there a workaround other than copying the license.env to matchmover package content?

I have OSX Mountain Lion.

attached is the error

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
xioin
in reply to: chocotrucco

I'm not entirely sure.

But, from my experience, all the licensing should be valid just from when you installed the Maya package. But, here's an issue I had, I could not run Maya and Matchmover at the same time, I always had to close one before I could start the other.

Is this the issue you're having, or can you not run Matchmover, period?
Message 3 of 9
chocotrucco
in reply to: xioin

Yes, I'm afraid that's the case.
I can't run it, period. With or without maya running.
Message 4 of 9
chocotrucco

Is there anyone from Autodesk that knows the answer?

Thanks so much in advance.
Message 5 of 9

all the answer of your problem is here, but impossible to solve for the moment.this is a big bug on maya 2013 , matchmover don't work:
http://area.autodesk.com/forum/autodesk-maya/matchmoving/matchmover-not-starting-possibly-licence-pr...
Message 6 of 9

Better to use the "permlink" - they work better than those long ones.
http://area.autodesk.com/forum/t69981

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 7 of 9
chocotrucco

Thanks all for the info!!!
Message 8 of 9
sheriff12

I am a student of Autodesk. I tried to get Matchmover 2013 to work myself. I got as far as loading the image sequence. I loaded lion000.jpg which is the first image and clicked details and got none.. I set the sequence options and camera settings per instructions. When I clicked play, I got a message saying "cannot open the following image sequence". That is as far in Matchmover 2013 I could get. If anyone finds the solution, would you please let me know? Thanks!
Message 9 of 9
ShinobiOne
in reply to: sheriff12

I have experienced this too - can't load image sequence - the message box gives NO details as to why it can't load the sequence!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report