Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Matchmover into Maya, the image sequence is not showing up, but it shows trackers.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3952 Views, 3 Replies

Importing Matchmover into Maya, the image sequence is not showing up, but it shows trackers.

I have run the tracker in Matchmover, and then exported as a maya file. Then went into maya and imported the file exported from Matchmover. It shows all the trackers and camera but not the video/image sequence.

I have tried .tiff, .targa and Png files in matchmover.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey,

I had this problem for ages. What you need to do is click on the blank box with the X. Then import the image. Make sure to have the image sequence like "Test.001, Test.002" You need to use . instead of _ After that It should work fine. 🙂

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Maya do not recognize 5 zeros for some reason. Only save those sequences with 4 zeros (digits) , I think that will work. Tell me about it! Thanks! E-mail me if needed:alexchiukt@msn.com. And it should look something like this: SequenceName_0000.jpg or .iff etc.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi Alex. thats what I use and it works perfectly for me. Maya doesn't recognise _ for some reason

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report