MotionBuilder Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s MotionBuilder Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular MotionBuilder topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MotionBuilder 2014 Drag and Drop Optical Markers?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
lednuzb
749 Views, 2 Replies

MotionBuilder 2014 Drag and Drop Optical Markers?

In the Youtube Video for MoBu 2014, it is shown how you can drag and drop optical markers onto a skeleton to retarget them.  I've looked through the documentation and I can't find anything that tells how to do this.  Supposedly, I'm able to do this because of the new "Flexible Mocap" feature.  Any insights? Thanks!

MoBu 2014 Optical Marker Drag and Drop

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jae.chung
in reply to: lednuzb

Hi,

Could you please take a look at below to see it they help?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=21382207&linkID=10809896

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-xO7xNDO0

Best Regards,
Jae

Product Manager
Autodesk
Message 3 of 3
shriram.chitra
in reply to: jae.chung

Hi 

QUESTION 1: Is the Flexible Mocap a plugin that needs to be specially included when using Motionbuilder 2014? 

I am following the Youtube tutorial for dragging and dropping optical markers onto my skeleton joints and I am just not able to do it. 

OR

QUESTION 2: Does the characterization of the skeleton have to be done in a particular way .. neither the youtube video nor help documentation goes into what the character settings should be before we attempt to map the marker data to the skeleton. 

I was not able to select "character marker set " from the motion source dropdown menu in the character settings panel for my characterized skeleton. 

I also did not see thus option from the dropdown menu for Source in the character controls panel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report