Community
Lighting & Solar Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight 360 Lighting & Solar Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEED SCHEDULES NOT GENERATING

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Mohammad_Asl
656 Views, 2 Replies

LEED SCHEDULES NOT GENERATING

This post is copied from Autodesk LAB Forum (Original Date: 06/27/2014)

I have floor and room schedules, but the LEED floor schedule is not being generated.  It appears but has no values under the column headers.  Also for the room schedule I have rooms defined and I can select which to include in the daylight analysis, but for the "% within threshold" column all the rooms give the result "-1".  Any suggestions on why this may be happening?

Schedule-01.png

Mohammad Asl
High Performance Building Design Researcher
Autodesk, Inc.
Insight360.support@autodesk.com
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mohammad_Asl
in reply to: Mohammad_Asl

Thanks for the screenshot that makes it easy. It looks like your ’include in daylighting’ parameter is not initiated (it’s greyed out).  Click on that until you get a black check mark and it should regenerate results correctly.

Can you tell me what you did to get grey parameters?  Is your model one you ran previously with an older labs release?  Are you using 2014 or 2015.  We changed the schedule name so we may have to also reinitiate the parameters automatically to make it easier for you.

Thanks!

Mohammad Asl
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
Mohammad_Asl
in reply to: Mohammad_Asl

Clicking on them worked!  Now that I’ve updated to the production version for 2014 I don’t have that problem anymore.

Thank you!

Mohammad Asl
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report