Inventor Publisher

Message 1 of 5 (153 Views)

Wierd box on screen shot

153 Views, 4 Replies
09-17-2013 06:28 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know what this dotted box is in the middle of my screen and hopw I can make it go away?  as you can see I have my print area set up to 6' x 8' and the box looks to be abour 3' x 3'.  It shows up on all of my image snapshots and IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! HELP!!

publiser help.png

Mentor
bowen192
Message 2 of 5 (146 Views)

Re: Wierd box on screen shot

09-17-2013 08:48 AM in reply to: raindropproducts

Looks like a hangover from the Print Area being set-up.

I presume you've shutdown and restarted?

Message 3 of 5 (145 Views)

09-17-2013 08:50 AM in reply to: bowen192
Yes I have. I thought that might be the case. Any other suggestions?
Thanks!

Jodi Holt
Rain Drop Products
419-606-5288
www.rain-drop.com

Keep up with our NEW Products, Projects and What's New by following us on Twitter & Facebook

Watch virtual animated tours of many of our upcoming projects on our Youtube Channel!

This email is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this email or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of email transmission.
Mentor
bowen192
Message 4 of 5 (144 Views)

09-17-2013 08:54 AM in reply to: raindropproducts

No.  That's the limit of my advice.  I learnt everything I know from our IT department.

Never seen this problem before, sorry.

Message 5 of 5 (143 Views)

09-17-2013 08:56 AM in reply to: bowen192
OK Thanks!

Jodi Holt
Rain Drop Products
419-606-5288
www.rain-drop.com

Keep up with our NEW Products, Projects and What's New by following us on Twitter & Facebook

Watch virtual animated tours of many of our upcoming projects on our Youtube Channel!

This email is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this email or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of email transmission.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube