Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update causes storyboard problems

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dherman469
366 Views, 1 Reply

Update causes storyboard problems

Hello,

I made a storyboard of an assembly file.  The inventor components originally had no material or color scheme assigned to them, so I assigned colors to the components inside Publisher.  Some minor updates were done to the Inventor assembly file, so I opened up the Publisher file and clicked the update button.  When the update was completed, all of my color assignments disappeared.  Also, I had turned off the visiblity of some components in the later slides, but the visibility of those components returned after the update.  Did I skip a step when I did the update?  There must be a way to do an update without losing assigned colors or reverting component visibility.  I have attached two pictures showing the before and after.  Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Thank you very much. 

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dherman469
in reply to: dherman469

I am not sure if this matters or not, but when I inserted the assembly file into Publisher, I got this warning message.  I actually forget which option I chose.  Would this have caused the color and visibility problem? 

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report