Inventor Publisher

Active Contributor
timmy.stalnacke
Message 11 of 15 (378 Views)

one more thing:   text justification (Left, Center and Ri...

04-04-2013 02:32 AM in reply to: adenobel

one more thing:

text justification (Left, Center and Right) when creating a label.

by the way when will inventor publisher 2014 be released?

Best regards

Mentor
bowen192
Message 12 of 15 (373 Views)

Re: Nice to hear! I would also like to be able to control t...

04-04-2013 07:15 AM in reply to: adenobel

When you select the Move function, it appears at the centre of the selected object.

This is frustrating when zoomed in to something that you simply want to move along an axis.

Have the ability to snap the Move function into view.

Employee
LeoWan
Message 13 of 15 (356 Views)

04-10-2013 08:16 PM in reply to: adenobel

Thanks for feedback. I've added this to wishlist in the internal tracking system

Mentor
aguitton116
Message 14 of 15 (260 Views)

06-14-2013 06:59 AM in reply to: LeoWan

As we are in ideas here, there should be a way to improve the update functions, specially when parts are moved or exploded and the original parts have modifications. It's all explained here : http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-Publisher/Update-causes-components-to-move/td-p/3882...

Maybe I missed something on the way to use Publisher but if not, this behavior makes it impossible to really use it.

Mentor
bowen192
Message 15 of 15 (253 Views)

06-17-2013 01:20 AM in reply to: aguitton116

aguitton116 wrote:

As we are in ideas here, there should be a way to improve the update functions, specially when parts are moved or exploded and the original parts have modifications. It's all explained here : http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-Publisher/Update-causes-components-to-move/td-p/3882...

Maybe I missed something on the way to use Publisher but if not, this behavior makes it impossible to really use it.

This is a problem with Publisher. It used to update fine, but it has never worked in 2013 for me.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube