Inventor Publisher

Valued Contributor
mdwildcat
Message 1 of 3 (115 Views)

??Sectioning??

115 Views, 2 Replies
03-11-2011 10:55 AM

I am looking into Inventor Publisher.  I have not been able to section in Publisher.  I wanted to see if there was anyway to do this?  If I can not do this then Publisher wont work for me.  Thanks.

Board Manager
Jon.Balgley
Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: ??Sectioning??

03-11-2011 11:06 AM in reply to: mdwildcat

Publisher 2011 has very limited sectioning capabilities.  The "section" command is in the ribbon, and typically says "Section Top" by default, but you can section the model with any arbitrary plane.

Stay tuned, though.  Autodesk will be announcing the new version soon (not sure of the exact date).  Not allowed to say anything before then.

Jon Balgley
Autodesk Configurator 360 / Inventor ETO team
Autodesk, Inc.

Valued Contributor
mdwildcat
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)

Re: ??Sectioning??

03-11-2011 11:27 AM in reply to: Jon.Balgley

Thanks,  Ill look into it and wait and see what the new version will be able to do.  And I do understand that your not allowed to say anything untill after the announment.  If any way once that happens that you would be able to give me any aditional information?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube