Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section view and vector

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
fsanchou
357 Views, 4 Replies

Section view and vector

I have two questions:
1) How change the gray color of the cut plane?

2) There is an error line when I publish to Vector a snapshot with a section plan. How would you do that?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bowen192
in reply to: fsanchou

@fsanchou wrote:
I have two questions:
1) How change the gray color of the cut plane?

2) There is an error line when I publish to Vector a snapshot with a section plan. How would you do that?

Thanks

1) You can change this by altering the Hatching Style.

Right click the object and selct Hatching.

You should get this menu:

You can change the pattern, colour and all that good stuff here.  Any problems, type hatching in to the help file; there are some pretty good videos in there.

2) Not sure about this, not sure Autodesk do either: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-Publisher/Visualization-issues-in-Inventor-Publisher...

Message 3 of 5
fsanchou
in reply to: bowen192

Thank you for your reply but I do not want to change the color lines. I want to change the background color when I'm use technical drawing (see image2.jpeg)
I did not feel that this is possible.

Regarding the problem of visualization, I do have the same problems that visualization in the subject you mention. But my problem here concerns the publication in vector format. Publisher publishes poorly a snapshot that contains a section plane.
Message 4 of 5
bowen192
in reply to: fsanchou

@fsanchou wrote:
Thank you for your reply but I do not want to change the color lines. I want to change the background color when I'm use technical drawing (see image2.jpeg)
I did not feel that this is possible.

Regarding the problem of visualization, I do have the same problems that visualization in the subject you mention. But my problem here concerns the publication in vector format. Publisher publishes poorly a snapshot that contains a section plane.

Oh dear, my answer was nothing like what you requested, was it? I don't think what you are asking is possible, sorry. I'm sure it'll be in SP3 - Mega Update though.
Message 5 of 5
fsanchou
in reply to: bowen192

bowen192 a écrit :
Oh dear, my answer was nothing like what you requested, was it? I don't think what you are asking is possible, sorry. I'm sure it'll be in SP3 - Mega Update though.
Don't worry, this will teach me to be more explicit ... Hope in a great SP3 or new version

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report