Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Render anomalies

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
miQlo
1107 Views, 7 Replies

Render anomalies

I get these anomalies that I can't get rid of. It's some kind of grid that skews the rendered image. The only way to get rid of it that I've found is to change the camera to orthographic view. See attached images.

The file format of the saved image doesn't matter, the anomalies doesn't appear if I set the PPI down to 72. I use a PPI setting of 288, see this post why i use a PPI setting of 288 if you wonder why http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-Publisher/High-PPI-Issues/td-p/3646828#.UNB_HlHO98E

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
irene.chen
in reply to: miQlo

Thanks for the feedback, could you please share with me the file you used to reproduce the anomlies?

Thanks

Irene

Inventor Publisher QA

Message 3 of 8
miQlo
in reply to: irene.chen

Hi Irene, Yes I could but not here since it's confidential. Do you have an e-mail I can send the files to?
Message 4 of 8
irene.chen

My email: Irene.chen@autodesk.com

Thank you

-Irene

Message 5 of 8
miQlo

Irene,

Have you received my emails? I'm wondering if there is any updates on this matter and the other problem I sent to you by email.

Thanks,

Michele

Message 6 of 8
irene.chen

Hi Michele,

I didn't receive the mail from you, could you please send to me again? my Email is irene.chen@autodesk.com

Irene

Message 7 of 8
miQlo

Irene,

That's strange, I've now sent you an email for the third time.

Message 8 of 8
irene.chen

I've received you mail including file, we are looking at this issue and will give the feedback later.

Thanks

Irene

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report