Inventor Publisher

Valued Mentor
coreyparks
Message 1 of 2 (449 Views)

Publish to Mobile Failing - found bug

449 Views, 1 Replies
01-25-2013 11:43 AM

I have not been able to publish a mobile format either online or locally from Inventor publisher 2013 on many of my files and I just found out why.  Many of my assemblies have sub-assemblies inside of them that are purchased, welded, etc.  That being the case I need to ballon the assembly and not it's children.  When I ballon the parent sub-assembly the file fails to publish everytime on multiple different files.  If I ballon the children inside those sub-assemblies it publishes just fine, until I ballon the parent.  In the pictures below as soon as I balloon the parent assembly for the cylinder if fails to publish.  If I delete that balloon it all works fine.  I have tried this on another file that was a weldment 100% drawn by me and I had the same problem.

Alright then, just wanted to let you all know so you can check to see if that's the same problem you're experiencing.

Publishes Fine.PNG 

Wont publish.png

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
IV2014 Factory Design Suite Ultimate
Windows 7 64 bit
Synergis Adept document management software
16gb RAM --- Nvidia Quadro 4000 2gb
Employee
peggy.wang
Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)

Re: Publish to Mobile Failing - found bug

02-03-2013 11:15 PM in reply to: coreyparks

Thank you for reporting this issue in Newsgroup, I can also reproduce it and have logged it into the internal  issue tracking system, the issue number is Nov-10507.

Peggy Wang
Sr. Software QA Engineer
Publisher Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube