Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish to Mobile Failing - found bug

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
coreyparks
699 Views, 1 Reply

Publish to Mobile Failing - found bug

I have not been able to publish a mobile format either online or locally from Inventor publisher 2013 on many of my files and I just found out why.  Many of my assemblies have sub-assemblies inside of them that are purchased, welded, etc.  That being the case I need to ballon the assembly and not it's children.  When I ballon the parent sub-assembly the file fails to publish everytime on multiple different files.  If I ballon the children inside those sub-assemblies it publishes just fine, until I ballon the parent.  In the pictures below as soon as I balloon the parent assembly for the cylinder if fails to publish.  If I delete that balloon it all works fine.  I have tried this on another file that was a weldment 100% drawn by me and I had the same problem.

Alright then, just wanted to let you all know so you can check to see if that's the same problem you're experiencing.

Publishes Fine.PNG 

Wont publish.png

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
peggy.wang
in reply to: coreyparks

Thank you for reporting this issue in Newsgroup, I can also reproduce it and have logged it into the internal  issue tracking system, the issue number is Nov-10507.

Peggy Wang
Sr. Software QA Engineer
Publisher Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report