Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish Area Setup

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rich-s
361 Views, 1 Reply

Publish Area Setup

I'm almost done with my storyboard and I've published to image .png for review. I've noticed my image quality is not the best and I'm missing some of the nuts & bolts. I updated the Publish Area on one of the snapsnhots to a custom print size of 15in x 15in and increased the resolution from 72 to 300. My image is much better and I want to do this for the entire storyboard. I selected all the snapshots, set it to affect all in storyboard, edited the publish area setup. However it did not update any other snapshots, just the one I was on. Is the publish area adjustable only in each snapshot or did i miss a step to update them all at one time?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
fsanchou
in reply to: rich-s

As a workaround, select all the snapshots, then change the setting of the publish area to pixel size 1080x1080, click OK. All snapshots are resolved at this resolution.

Then return to the publish area set and set a custom print size of 15 "x15" and 300 dpi. All snapshots are resolved at this new resolution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report