Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with zooming in after Publish to Mobile

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jtakeyasu
1131 Views, 2 Replies

Problems with zooming in after Publish to Mobile

I'm using Publisher 2013 to create assembly/dis-assembly instructions.  After I get the animation how I like in Publisher, I use the Publish to Mobile command in order to view it on an iPad.  On the iPad, I've noticed that when the animation zooms in on fasteners, it is sometimes too far away or too close (often ending up in the interior of some other part).  There doesn't seem to be any predictability other than the first zoom-ins tend to be as I created them in Publisher.  I'd like to know if anybody else is having this issue and/or if there is some setting that I'm overlooking.

Thanks,

Joyce Takeyasu

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
irene.chen
in reply to: jtakeyasu

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for your feedback. The Publisher desktop and Viewer are based on different graphic system, each system has its own model scene, so you will see different view for the same camera. It is hard to have these two with same scene, it is the limitation.

Irene Chen

Inventor Publisher QA

Message 3 of 3
jtakeyasu
in reply to: jtakeyasu

I got a tip from other Inventor Publisher users to create snapshots in Perspective instead of Orthogonal (right click on the View Cube to access these settings) when creating storybooks that will be published to mobile.  This has solved the unpredictable zooming issues that I was experiencing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report