Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part list issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tizianokdg
652 Views, 3 Replies

Part list issue

Hello all,

I'm using Publisher 2012. After creating a part list, It is impossible to modify the partlist (Renumber, overwrite, Sort, ...) like in Inventor. Because I'm working with a level of detail of an assembly , the partlist is not sorted by number. But it is sorted randomly. Also the QTY of the items is cannot be modified. Is there some who can help me with this problem? It would be nice if we could overwrite this.

What is the purpose of the option "edit part list data"?  In this table you can modify everything, but it is not linked with the partlist on the screen. This is because there is nothing happening after hitting the the "OK" button. Is this option only made to export a CSV-file???

Hope there is anyone who can help me.

Kind regards,

Tiziano

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Tiziano,

The "edit parts list data" should allow you to overwrite any cell in the partslist. When you edit a cell in the table the value is now in bold to notify that it is an override. On OK the respective partslist should update. I am not sure why you are not seeing an update. Would it be possible for you to email me your dataset? Just the snapshot with the partslist is enough. Please email it to rajkumar.ilanchelian@autodesk.com.

Currently there is no way to sort within the partslist. We are working on enhancements to the partslist for future releases.

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

Hi Tiziano,

I have narrowed this issue to be a structured BOM import issue. If the assembly was imported using parts only BOM the PL overrides happen fine.

I have sent this issue to our development team to investigate.

Thanks for your support to identify the issue.

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 4

Sorting Parts List!!!!!!!

This request is well over 3 years old..........What on earth is happening Autodesk....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report