Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Justification for callouts

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
Partdean
673 Views, 12 Replies

Justification for callouts

Can some tell me where the settinig is for centering the text or number of a callout? The default numbers in baloons seem to be off center.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
mthomas
in reply to: Partdean

You can stop looking as there isn't an option to do this... it has been added to the wishlist, so hopefully in a future release

Mike

Mike Thomas

Message 3 of 13
TimeraAutodesk

Mike is correct here. Currently this isn't a feature available within Publisher, but it is on our "to-do" list, so keep your eyes open for enhancements in this area in the future.

Thanks for your patience,

Timera Hart

Autodesk

Message 4 of 13
Partdean
in reply to: TimeraAutodesk

Thank you both for the help and replies. As someone beginning to use Inventor Publisher AND plans to utilize it for multiple publications and documents, these types of formatting is a must. 

Message 5 of 13
jahed.ali

I am seriously angry about Publisher Smiley Mad

This bloody software has plenty problems and I don’t know why Autodesk decided to release this hopeless software. If I want to create a wish list it will be 100pages.

To me it is useless, hopeless and etc.

Message 6 of 13
bowen192
in reply to: jahed.ali

@jahed.ali wrote:

I am seriously angry about Publisher Smiley Mad

This bloody software has plenty problems and I don’t know why Autodesk decided to release this hopeless software. If I want to create a wish list it will be 100pages.

To me it is useless, hopeless and etc.

Smiley Surprised You're an angry man jahed! I agree Publisher is frustrating, but it has potential and is certainly usable in it's current state. Tell us your problems...
Message 7 of 13
jahed.ali
in reply to: bowen192

Fair enough mate. From today I will share 1000 of problems which Autodesk Publisher has.

Message 8 of 13
bowen192
in reply to: jahed.ali

@jahed.ali wrote:

Fair enough mate. From today I will share 1000 of problems which Autodesk Publisher has.

Of the thousands of problems you have posted, how many have been solved or replied to, jahed?

I did a rough count and counted 3, although I suspect one of those was someone posting in the wrong thread. 

Message 9 of 13
alihillaldam

Mate,

If Autodesk pays me I will dedicate my valuable time on this.

Instead being sophist just solve the problems. Unfortunately, I haven't received constructive replies out of this forum so far. So what's the point wasting my time on writing problems regarding Publisher.

Message 10 of 13
bowen192
in reply to: alihillaldam

@alihillaldam wrote:

Mate,

If Autodesk pays me I will dedicate my valuable time on this.

Instead being sophist just solve the problems. Unfortunately, I haven't received constructive replies out of this forum so far. So what's the point wasting my time on writing problems regarding Publisher.

I think not receiving an answer is often simply because there isn't one. I appreciate there might not be a solution, but I would prefer any answer, even if it is to say that there isn't one! There appears to be a bit of denial about it all.
Message 11 of 13
jahed.ali

I think we misunderstood each other.

My post are there you can have a look and see if I received positive feedbacks or not.

Message 12 of 13
TheDocGuy

Well well, just stumbled into this very flawSmiley Frustrated Mind you I was just doing basic single sentence & part numbers before, so never really noticed it. Now adding more text/ key points to the snapshots I was shocked that text justification is not there. WHAT!!!!. It should be a basic requirement like Font, style, size, colour. An option for adding bullet point would be a bonus also. Wish some more features that can be done on humble PowerPoint makes it onto this software. 

Message 13 of 13
TimeraAutodesk
in reply to: TheDocGuy

Hi there,

Thanks for you validation of this requirement. Enhancements to annotations is a high priority for us, you will see enhancements to this workflow in the future.

Thanks,

Timera
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report