Inventor Publisher

Inventor Publisher

mikeyc
Message 1 of 2 (641 Views)

Inventor student version plot banner

641 Views, 1 Replies
02-24-2012 08:26 PM

I downloaded the student version at home and i get the message that says it will contain a permanent plot banner if i open and then save a file i made at school, at my house. I was wondering what the plot banner is? Also, since i'm making an assembly, and if i edit all my parts on the student version, will that create a watermark on the computer for rendering or anything (except for printing out which i won't do)

Thanks,

Michael 

Employee
TimeraAutodesk
Message 2 of 2 (625 Views)

Re: Inventor student version plot banner

02-29-2012 01:24 PM in reply to: mikeyc

I think you should post this to the Inventor Discussion Group to confirm with that team, but from my understanding any file that's opened and saved with a student version will retain the "student" watermark from that point on.

Here's the Inventor discussion group link for you as well: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/bd-p/78

Timera

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.