Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 Hotfix Available

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
TimeraAutodesk
800 Views, 9 Replies

Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 Hotfix Available

Hi All,

We are happy to announce that we have a Hotfix ready for everyone to consume. We've been working on solving some of the irritating Save issues, so please take advantage of this. Items included in the hotfix are: 

Publish to Vector

• Failed to Publish "Enhanced Vector Output" with reference error when model contains weldment component(s).

Save/Load

• Unknown error upon Opening or Saving a file after update of an assembly.

Help

• WikiHelp link is broken.

Please note that you will need to have Service Pack 1 installed first for this hotfix to be successful. If you haven't already installed that, you can get it form here

Thanks,

Timera

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
coreyparks
in reply to: TimeraAutodesk

Oh just as an FYI, the save/load problem is still not fixed, improved maybe but not fixed.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 3 of 10
TimeraAutodesk
in reply to: coreyparks

Thanks for the feeedback, Corey. We have seen the save/load issue appear in a variety of forms, and this hotfix solves the most recent iterrations we have seen from our customer's datasets. If you are experiencing a similar issue that the hotfix isn't addressing please post it here so that our QA team is aware of your issue as well.

Thanks,

Timera

Message 4 of 10
coreyparks
in reply to: TimeraAutodesk

Oh, it's not similar it's the exact same error dialog. One of my other projects was used to create the last hotfix and it worked for that project but now new data and the error popped up again.  I have already sent in my dataset for evaluation and I believe we are just waiting for the development team to take a look.  Too big to post here anyway.  Zipped it was about 350MB, lol.  Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 5 of 10
irene.chen

Hi, Thanks for your feedback! Could you please send us the dataset for the verification? if the dataset is too big, you can let us know your mail address, and then we can send you a file request to post. Thanks Irene (Irene.chen@autodesk.com) Inventor Publisher QA
Message 6 of 10
coreyparks
in reply to: irene.chen

All files have aready been submitted through the subscription support site case ID: 09354464.  Thanks.

Corey Parks
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Did this ever get resolved? Seems that AD bolted after your last reply!

Message 8 of 10
coreyparks
in reply to: Anonymous

No it hasen't been.  Last time I talked to someone from Autodesk support they said it would not be addressed in 2013R1 but should be fixed in the new 2015 version that is supposed to come out sometime in late July, hopefully.  I am not too hopeful though as this seems to be a very pervasive problem that they just can't seem to get rid of.  I have had a couple of hotfixes applied for this and I still have the problem.  It does not seem very common amongst all users of the software however.

Corey Parks
Message 9 of 10
alex.chien

Hi Mr. Parks,

Thanks for your info. Our QA just confirmed that this issue has been fixed in Inventor Publisher 2015 which our team is working on currently and hope to get it to you soon.

We appreciate your support and patience. Please let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Alex

Message 10 of 10
coreyparks
in reply to: alex.chien

I just hope that the new version "fix" works better than the hotfix.  I am anxious to get my hands on the new version to see all of the upgrades and changes as well.  Thanks for the heads up.

Corey Parks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report