Just started using Publisher 2013 and I have found functionality missing. Below are some enhancement requests I would like to see in the software, some of which may have already been covered :-
Thanks for your feedback, please see my comments below,
1. This is a wishlist in our tracking system,
2. Inventor Publisher has already have this function, you can right clck the current snapshot and select Set Affected Snapshots> All Snapshots
3. It depands on which output you used.
4. For the annotation font, size, color, bold,etc, you can do the change on the Annotation tab in the Ribbon.
5. When you have the sub-assy selected, and then use move button, then it works.
6. I can't understand what's the meaning of it
7. As design, I will add it as wishlist to our issue tracking system.
8. Dimension improvement? could you add more detail information about this? what do you want?
9.10,11 Need more information
Inventor Publisher QA
Add to this, the ability to use design representations from the assembly model. This would make Publisher some much more useful. They are already created in the Inventor model and ready to be used in a presentaion, but I can access them. If I'm missing something, please advise.
You suggestion is counted, and i have added your comments into issue Nov-6181, It is a wishlist to support Non-master Position Represition import from Inventor.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register