Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot save

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
bowen192
425 Views, 5 Replies

Cannot save

I am getting this error everytime I save a file:

Publisher is unusable in this state. Please help!
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
bowen192
in reply to: bowen192

I really need help help with this.

I cannot use Publisher if it can't save. 

Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Do you have Service pack 1 installed? In Sp1 we fixed a save issue, but the downside was that it will not fix any existing ipbs with the issue. Also in the location of the ipb there is an old version folder that you can access to a working file.

If this problem is with Service pack 1, then I would like to take a look at the ipb. Please email me at rajkumar.ilanchelian@autodesk.com and I can send you a dropbox.

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 6
Tiziano3630
in reply to: bowen192

Hello Rajkumar,

I also had this problem. I have installed SP 1 (2013), but the problem is still occuring.

Tiziano

Message 5 of 6

Hello Tiziano,

We addressed this issue in Sp1 based on the dataset that you provided. Are you havening this problem on a new file after you installed Sp1? Just a note that if an ipb already had this problem prior to Sp1 it cannot be unfortunately recovered with the fix we provided. The fix is to prevent this issue going forward. Please let me know if this issue was on the same file or a new file. If it is a new file I would like to have the ipb in the buzzsaw account.

Thanks in advance!

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 6 of 6

Sorted.

Sent to Autodesk and was sorted.

Cheers 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report