Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view some files on A360 using Chrome web browser

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
kwilson_design
839 Views, 6 Replies

Can't view some files on A360 using Chrome web browser

Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue with viewing some of our Publisher files on A360 website. It doesn't happen for all of our files but on a select few we can't seem to view them (the "INSTRUCTION" file on A360). I have the latest version of Chrome installed and I'm on Publisher 2013 SP2.

Anyone else have this issue?

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
irene.chen
in reply to: kwilson_design

Hi,

Do you mean you can see the file in the file list and it can't be viewed or the file can't be seen in the file list at all?

Thanks

Irene

Inventor publisher QA

Message 3 of 7
kwilson_design
in reply to: irene.chen

I mean when I click on the "View" button, no model will load. However the timeline is there. This does not happen for every file I've uploaded on A360, granted there are not many Publisher files I've uploaded (because of issues like this). Please see screenshot below...

blank desktop.jpg

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Message 4 of 7
irene.chen

Hi,

Do you mind to share us the ipb file and instruction file you output?

Irene Chen

Inventor Publisher QA

Message 5 of 7
kwilson_design
in reply to: irene.chen

Just sent you an invite from A360 to view the file

Regards,
Kenny
Message 6 of 7
irene.chen

Hi Kenny,

I get your sharing about Instruction file and just sent you a request for the original ipb file, then we can do some research about the reason why this happen and make sure it is Publisher issue or A360 issue.

Thanks for the sharing and feedback!

Irene Chen

Inventor Publisher QA

Message 7 of 7
irene.chen

Hi Kenny,

I've receive the files, thanks for your sharing.

After our inventigation, this issue just happens in A360 Viewer, it displayed correct on Publisher Mobile Viewer, it is web viewer issue. so I've transfered this issue to A360 team.

Thanks

Irene Chen

Inventor Publisher QA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report