Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Publisher 2013 R1 to network license

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jweiss1313
883 Views, 2 Replies

Can't get Publisher 2013 R1 to network license

I downloaded Publisher 2013 R1.  I enter the same serial number as my 2013 product but it will not take the original product key.  So I tried to enter a 2 instead of a one on the end and I was able to continue the installation.  When I try open the application I get an error that it cannot obtain a network license.  I have licenses available.  I can get a license for Pub 2013, but not 2013.1. 

Why doesn't this work?  Do I need a new serial number and product key?  Do I need a new license files?

Please help because I want to install this upate for a lot of people here at my company

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: jweiss1313

Hi John!

Confirming that Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 would in fact consume a different license than the 2013 release. 

This information would be available in the Subscription Center but I've also just sent you a Private Message with the R1 serial number and product key.

Please let me know if you need any assistance with a new license file and or accept this as a solution if this fully resolves the inquiry.

Message 3 of 3
jweiss1313
in reply to: jweiss1313

Thank you very much Phillip!

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report