Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Shake

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nhgd3847
304 Views, 3 Replies

Camera Shake

I am having a problem with camera shake during the tranisition from snapshot to snapshot, when creating the new views I am using the view cube simply with top right, top front, top left. I have tried creating multiple cameras to rotate around the components, but no solution.  Could it be a problem with using the view cube to do some rotation vs the rotational tool.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bowen192
in reply to: nhgd3847

What do you mean by camera shake?

Is it blurring or vibrating or does it look like the camera is actually being shaken?

A video would be great, if possible... 

Message 3 of 4
nhgd3847
in reply to: bowen192

It appears as an acutal shake of the camera as it transitions.

Due to proprietary information I can not release the video.

I've lengthened the transition between cameras and published at a better compression it seems to have cleaned it up a little, but the shake is still noticable.  Also rotated using the rotate tool instead of the view cube.

Message 4 of 4
bowen192
in reply to: nhgd3847

I understand that.  I am relucant to put up examples as well.

I have had similar problems in the past.  The problem was due to moving the view of the component too far.  For example, instead of moving the camera 270 degrees around the object, make 9 snapshots of 30 degree changes.

Also, I found if the component is moved along another plane during the rotation, this can cause a 'wobble' (to use a technical term).

Using the rotate tool instead of the cube should make no difference.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report