Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply view change to selective snapshots?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mthomas
413 Views, 1 Reply

Apply view change to selective snapshots?

Say i've created a bunch of snapshots of the assembly in various stages of assembly. I then realize that I've got the assembly upside down.What is the quickest way to get this turned around in all of the effected slides?

One method I found was to change affected slides from current to all and then adjust the view. Is this the quickest and most efficient?

Thanks

Mike

Mike Thomas

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
saketsatta
in reply to: mthomas

Hi,

The recommended method would be to set the Affected Snapshots setting to All and then change the orientation of all the assembly components. This should have the effect you wanted. Changing the view will also work but then it will have side-effects on the ground shadow/floor reflection settings, orientation of the view cube etc that should be avoided.  

Of course, once you have changed the orientation of the assembly you should change it back to Snapshot only otherwise all your subsequent actions will also be applied to all the other snapshots.

Thanks,

Saket

Publisher Development

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report