Inventor Publisher

Valued Contributor
miQlo
Message 11 of 12 (270 Views)

Re: Alternatives to Publisher

10-02-2013 02:16 AM in reply to: bowen192

You can update individual parts manually. I don't remember how but I think the command was "replace" if you right klick on the part in the list.

Contributor
cts2013
Message 12 of 12 (194 Views)

Re: Alternatives to Publisher

11-19-2013 01:27 AM in reply to: miQlo

Did any of you actually buy into another piece of software and if so, what did you get and how are you finding it? More importantly, what size models/ assys are you working with?

I have just about had it with Publisher (2013R1SP1). Up to a minute to select a part, up to 10minutes to save, 10seconds to spin the assembly round - utter joke and waste of time.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube