Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters combo box for entering dimensions

Parameters combo box for entering dimensions

It would be handy to have a combo box available when entering dimensions which lists all the available parameters. This would neglect the need to click on the right arrow and select "List Parameters". It would save one, possibly two mouse clicks, especially if the user were to "drag" the mouse to the appropriate parameter and release the button upon selection. Maybe the List Parameters could be removed altogether if this GUI method were introduced.

5 Comments
PaulMunford
Autodesk

Personally - I'd like to see 'Autofill' in the parameters boxes. My phone has it 😉

niksasa
Collaborator

good idea, I wanted to offer himself. Annoying to constantly go to the list.

scottmoyse
Mentor

I agree with Paul, the Autofill option is key here. So silly that it's not already there. 

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can, based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly - it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes. We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know. - Inventor product team (Inv.idea review)
inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea