Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Group of Content Center Parts

New Group of Content Center Parts

Well I know there are many other flaws and higher priority fixes that need to be addressed, well before adding more items to the mix I just would like to throw this idea out there. 

Our company deals heavily with lifting devices and certifications.  We are constantly having to model up rigging components such as shackles, chains, hooks, clips, ropes etc... With that being said, it would be nice to have these items available in the Content Center.  I realize that the shapes and sizes vary from manutacturer to manufacturer, but perhaps getting some of the big suppliers (Crosby, Peerliess, Van Beest, Columbus Mckinnon, etc..) on board to allow Inventor to use their design, dimensions, etc... could be a possibility. 

Again I realize that this Idea is just a small blip compared to what others have already suggested.

Regards,

Dan

3 Comments
cbenner
Mentor

Dan,  do you realize that if you have access to these models, or have modeled them up yourself... these can easily be added to you Custom Content Center library?  Anything that you can model or download as a model can be added easily to CC.

n.schotten
Advocate

Are these suppliers of yours already in partserver/cadenas or other (online) cad libraries? Just use them from there, and think about adding them to a custom (CC) library.

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly- it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes.

We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know.

- Inventor product team (Inv.idea review)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report