Inventor IdeaStation
Share your ideas about how to improve Inventor with the Development Team.
5 Kudos
Dan.M

List of Constraints in Sketch

by *Expert Elite* on ‎03-16-2013 02:46 AM

Hello,

In the sketch environment Cconstraints are build on the fly while working. The problem starts when you want to delete them or understand who is constrained to who. I would like to be able to have a list, open it and there i can see all of them with option Delete or Delete all. When ever i pick a constarint in the list i see the goemetry related to that relation in the graphic window. 

Thanks,

Dan

This idea has been implemented within Autodesk Inventor 2015. Special thanks to the author of this Idea and likewise to everyone who cast your Kudo for it. Enhancements have been made within the Sketch environment to enable Relaxed dragging, display constraints on creation, show constraints for selected objects, delete selected 2D constraints, topology changes during offset, constraint inference control, virtual intersections and More! Please be sure to check this out in Autodesk Inventor 2015. Thanks!
Comments
by Employee dan.szymanski on ‎11-14-2013 10:14 AM
Status changed to: Under Review
Thanks for the idea.
by Employee dan.szymanski on ‎03-27-2014 01:16 PM
Status changed to: Implemented
This idea has been implemented within Autodesk Inventor 2015. Special thanks to the author of this Idea and likewise to everyone who cast your Kudo for it. Enhancements have been made within the Sketch environment to enable Relaxed dragging, display constraints on creation, show constraints for selected objects, delete selected 2D constraints, topology changes during offset, constraint inference control, virtual intersections and More! Please be sure to check this out in Autodesk Inventor 2015. Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
IdeaStation Guidelines
Review guidelines and best practices
before posting a new idea.

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube