Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Constraints in Sketch

List of Constraints in Sketch

Hello,

In the sketch environment Cconstraints are build on the fly while working. The problem starts when you want to delete them or understand who is constrained to who. I would like to be able to have a list, open it and there i can see all of them with option Delete or Delete all. When ever i pick a constarint in the list i see the goemetry related to that relation in the graphic window. 

Thanks,

Dan

4 Comments
dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review
Thanks for the idea.
dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented
This idea has been implemented within Autodesk Inventor 2015. Special thanks to the author of this Idea and likewise to everyone who cast your Kudo for it. Enhancements have been made within the Sketch environment to enable Relaxed dragging, display constraints on creation, show constraints for selected objects, delete selected 2D constraints, topology changes during offset, constraint inference control, virtual intersections and More! Please be sure to check this out in Autodesk Inventor 2015. Thanks!
enteleform
Explorer

@dan_szymanski

How do you access the list of constraints?

I'm looking for something like the constraint list in Fusion 360's web implementation:

chrome_2018-08-25_18-34-48.png

dan_szymanski
Autodesk

Hello @enteleform,

A formal list was not delivered, however many of the capabilities requested within this Idea were solved by implementing a "Relax Mode" toggle.  More information about Showing All Constraints, Deleting Constraints and Relax mode can be obtained here and here.

Regards,

Dan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report