Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix iLogic deleted sheet metal Thickness parameter bug

Fix iLogic deleted sheet metal Thickness parameter bug

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Deleted-parameter-Thickness-being-inserted-into-iLog...

Whenever I delete a feature from a sheet metal part that contains an iLogic rule, Inventor sticks the following turds into the beginning of my iLogic rule. Whenever this happens it causes an error in my rule, forcing me to go back and remove these turds from my rule.

Capture.JPG

4 Comments
RyanTaz
Explorer

This problem is encountered every time the perameter is changed, it does not even have to be deleted. Very fustrating as all our parts are set to export their material thickness to a spread sheet for ordering and this causes the value to be the same for every part.  The bug changes the material thickness back to the origional thickness.

cencinaNB2ET
Advocate

Yes,

Is there a way to disable this warning for those who delete parameters as part of their custom workflow?

JaneFan
Autodesk

Hi @cencinaNB2ET,

Which inventor version are you using to reproduce this issue? It seems not reproduce with inventor 2018.1.

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly- it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes.

We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know.

- Inventor product team (Inv.idea review)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report