Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC parts sectioning and boolean parameters

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
michael_marx
308 Views, 2 Replies

CC parts sectioning and boolean parameters

1.) there is no control possibility if parts from CC are sectioned or not.

2.) And if we could do boolean parameters in part but can´t steering them from CC table it is useless!

Both things i think are easy things to change in CC handling

Michael

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello Michael, You should be able to set wheter a cc component participates in assembly or drawing sections via the Document Settings of your cc part. Select Document Settings > Modelling tab > "Participate in Assembly and Drawing sections". Within your assembly - you can select the Application option > Assembly tab > "Section all parts" to gain varying control. Regarding your second inquiry, if I understand it correctly, I believe you should be able to accomplish what you desire by leveraging ilogic & some admin access to a custom library. Thanks!
Dan Szymanski
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
michael_marx
in reply to: michael_marx

Hi Dan,

1.) yes it would be able to define the sectioning if the part is placed in an assembly but i can´t define a default for CC parts in the CC family table!!

2.) i can´t define a column with bolean and map it to custom parameter. see the picturebooleanforCCparts.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report