Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C'Sink Diameter Should Update with Thread

C'Sink Diameter Should Update with Thread

When putting in a threaded hole and c'sink the c'sink diameter should update with the thread diameter, i.e. go bigger or smaler with the thread diameter.

5 Comments
jletcher
Advisor

Just go change the excel file to do what you want.

Or you are not giving enough information.. Because this can be done in the excel file.

LT.Rusty
Advisor

James -

He's talking about when you're in the hole tool.  If you create a countersunk / counterbored hole, but then you change the hole diameter, the countersink / counterbore dimensions don't change to match the new hole size that's selected.  I haven't played around with it enough to see if it happens under all circumstances, but I do notice that happens if I've changed something in the countersink or counterbore dimensions.

It has nothing to do with the excel file.

jletcher
Advisor

The excel file controls the hole tool and you can go put in the information the way your company wants it..

I do it for all my clients and it works fine for them. 

Excel.JPG

Countersink hole are there too..

Or like I said he is not giving enough information..

But the excel file does controls the hole feature..

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly- it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes. We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know. - Inventor product team (Inv.idea review)
inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report