Inventor General

Mentor
j.vanderheijden
Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)

suppress flanges

130 Views, 1 Replies
11-15-2012 01:18 PM

I am trying to make a way that suppress the flange features of all the panels that will be insert in the assy so i can suppress al the features at ones in a assy and don't have to do that for each panel separately.

I have a assy with parameters and i have a part with no geometry but have linked the parameters from the assy.

In my panel part i link the parameters to the part with no geometry.

When i use the parameter in the assy to suppress the flanges that works the way i want it.

But when i insert the panel part into that assy it dus't work.

I think i miss a link, can anybody help me out?

Mvg Jos

Your drawings are only as good as the symbols that complete them...
Mentor
j.vanderheijden
Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)

Re: suppress flanges

11-20-2012 12:41 PM in reply to: j.vanderheijden

I am now ready to succeed to suppress the flanges off the parts in my assy.
The problem now is that if I place a panel with 'Place' it goes well even if I use a different type of panel.
But if I place the panel on "Place iLogic Component" then it does not work.
The panel is the same as when I was with 'Place' insert.
Everything is linked to the same parameters and the same part,  the part 'Koppeling'.

Can somebody help me out.

Mvg Jos

Your drawings are only as good as the symbols that complete them...

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube